- He began selling in the remodeling industry in 1984.
- In 1987 he started his own remodeling company in St. Louis, MO.
- He was awarded the status of "Certified Remodeler" by N.A.R.I. in 1992.
- His company was listed by Qualified Remodeler Magazine every year from 1990-1996
among the "Top 500" Remodeling Companies in the United States.
- He averaged 18.7% NET PROFIT per year for the last 6 years he owned his company.
- He sold his company in 1996 to a larger company that bought him out.
- He has authored, "A Remodeling Company in a Box" and "The Door -to- Door Canvassing Workshop". These are comprehensive programs being used by remodeling all around the country, designed to share the very strategies Tony used to become a success through the remodeling business.
- Tony owns a farm in north central Missouri which allows him to pursue his passion for the great outdoors!
- Tony has been married to his beautiful wife Sheri for over 26 years, and has three wonderful sons: T.J., Andrew, and Samuel, and one granddaughter, Bella.